Wednesday 15 June 2011

Finally on our way to Full Figured Fashion Week in New York City!



After 2 canceled and one delayed flight, we are now finally on our way! Headed out of Melbourne, thru Auckland and San Francisco an then on to NYC! Who knew a Chilean Volcano could cause so much trouble!   On the plus side, it's a beautiful day in Melbourne today! 
I have an obsession with clouds, so this should be a good flight... I'll be able to take lots of pictures! 
Just waiting at the gate, have a couple more hours.. gotta love delays!




Although I won't make it to New York for a few of the events I'll still make it there for the last two nights of fashion fun! Plus we have some amazing helpers over there at FFFW already getting the word out about Bennetts Boots and our new USA website which launched yesterday!     



I'll keep you all updated on my adventure!! 
Bennetts Boots is ready to take a big bite out of the Big Apple! 
New York City, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment